We've put together a preliminary schedule for the con - note that there may be changes! Though listed in chronological order, some program items lack a starting time; this will be added later.
- 12 PM - MEET & GREET at the main venue - We'll be at the bistro right by the hotel, so that those who'd like to can have lunch there.
- TREASURE HUNT - we start and meet up at the venue. Times TBA.
- 7 PM - CURRY NIGHT at the Clay Oven restaurant. If you want to attend this, please let us know in the comments, so we can book a table.
- SLASHY POTERY & FIC READING at the venue
- (NOT TOO) EARLY MORNING RUN around the venue area, for the Rimmers among us.
- VISIT TO PAWS HERE SMALL ANIMAL SHELTER for those interested - close to the main venue.
- 1 PM - PICNIC - in Braid Park, close to the main venue
- EVENING - QUIZ & PRIZES - location TBA, probably main venue
There will also be a FIC CONTEST, the details of which will be up soon, in a separate post. As always, feed us back! :D